Thursday, July 22, 2010

going home.

Tomorrow, early morning, I leave the ship. It is bittersweet. Work-wise, I am ready to be done. People-wise, there are a lot of people I will miss. There are a lot of traditions I will miss. A lot of drinks I will miss. I am leaving the small town that I have made a sort of home. I always dig my heels in to change, but afterwards I am always glad of it. So this week will be a little rough, and I am still living out of a suitcase until the middle of August.

Tomorrow, in the very early morning, I will leave the ship. I have all day in Seattle - my flight doesn't leave until 11:45pm. I fly all night and arrive in Maryland on Saturday morning, where I hit the ground running. Wedding shower and then other wedding. Then sleep.

So what do you think? Continue to blog? I am continuing to travel, not on sea, but on land. I'm moving to Minnesota to go to Minnesota State College - Southeast Technical for violin repair and making. Maybe I'll convert this into a violin blog and you can continue to follow my adventures!

[gratuitous puppy picture]

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting so faithfully on your blog! It's been so fun to read and I can't wait to see you later this week!

    ReplyDelete