Monday, April 25, 2011

my mom is the coolest

For those of you who don't know my mom, she teaches 6th grade English. I always enjoy kids opinions, because they are so honest, and its even funnier when they are describing someone I know. The following list is from her class: learning to describe a person, and practicing on her.

She is a gray headed, blue eyed, fun loving teacher.
She always wears heels and the same watch and bracelet.
She is honest and creative. One day she said that she would bring candy on Thusday and she did. She is creative because she comes up with games.
Basically she is enthusiastic every Monday and Thursday.
She is a jumpy, positive, overly independent teacher. She is a stubborn person. She has an iron will.
She is super funny with a sprinkle of bossy.
She likes to sit and stand on tables to read poems and other stuff.
She always knows what to say. She does not care what people think of her, and she has the silliest stories.
Lines on her forehead show how many times she has raised her eyebrows with some crazy idea.
She can be gracious and foolish.
She has a pointy nose and a smile (most of the time)
She lets students sit or stand on tables when they can fall or die at any moment.
She is very colorful. I know this because there are a billion different colors in the room. We do things in color all the time.
She is very opinionative I know this because she says bell ringers are annoying, some history is boring, latin is boring, and Rockbridge is boring. That is why I love her class.


Now tell me - don't you want to have a class taught by my mom?

No comments:

Post a Comment