Sunday, July 31, 2011

Hrm!

I am awfully sorry for dropping off the face of the earth as soon as I moved back to Tennessee. There were many factors that contributed to this, one of them being that I hit the ground running and haven't really slowed up until this week.

Let me see if I can catch y'all up on whats been up since I last blogged:
So, I moved back, with the help of Dad and Littlestbrother, the 900 miles south to Tennnessee. Successful and expensive and fine. I moved into a beautiful house with two lovely ladies, and that has also been fine. It is odd to me to share space again, but I have my own sort of suite above the garage, and all I really share is the kitchen. It is a good happy medium between living alone and living with people. (I believe I went a little crazy living alone in Minnesota- but don't worry, I'm recovering nicely)

Three weeks after I moved, I up and left again (look out here she comes, she's comin', look out there she goes, she's gone.. lord, she never even stopped). A week's vacation in Maryland, then a weekend in Boston, two weeks of a bow repair workshop in New Hampshire (with the weekend in between back in Boston, and a day in Cape Cod at the Monomoy Theatre, to see Man of La Mancha - fanTAStic performance) and then back to TN.
And since just been working now.

A few nights ago I attended a string quartet party. I hope to have maannny more of those. But it will help a lot when the most awesome cellist I know moves back to Nashville next month.

Last night I attended a fabulous appetizer potluck party! I brought my cheeseball, as per tradition (It's not a Hannigan party without a cheeseball) and it sparked an idea to make a lot of them and perhaps sell them at farmer's markets. I'll keep you updated.

No comments:

Post a Comment