Sunday, August 8, 2010

Lord, she never even stopped.

Well, I am a few days away from my grand move to Red Wing, Minnesota... by way of some grandparents in Louisville, KY. My awesome parents are coming to Nashville in the middle of this week with a van and a trailer to help me get all my stuff up to MN. 
Living on a ship has made me realize how little one actually needs to live on, and I am hoping that this realization can balance out my extreme packrattedness. Maybe I can whittle down my collection of "things" once I get up there. 
I am already looking forward to coming back to Nashville this time next year - I have a wonderful job here, I may even be able to get my old apartment back, and I'm starting to get ready to settle down for a bit. 

In the meantime, I'm still ramblin!

Look out here she comes, she's comin'
Look out there she goes, she's gone,
screamin' straight through Texas
like a mad dog cyclone.
. . .Lord, she never even stopped.

No comments:

Post a Comment