Friday, February 4, 2011

more music!

I have another new music to share with you!
I heard about this group, Tennis, on the radio. It's a husband and wife duo from Denver, and their EP "Cape Dory" was written during an 8 month long sailing trip around the East Coast! Apparently they started out this adventure with "With $1,600 and a knowledge of the seas that came entirely from “The Annapolis Book of Seamanship” and DVDs." (You can read a full NY Times article about them here)

Anyway, I love that they did the trip, and I love that they wrote a concept album about it, and I love the sounds that they made. And you should too!





(I was only gonna post one video just to give you a taste, but I have to give a shout out to my dear hometown:)


What do you think? Yay or Nay? Like the whole retro thing they do?

No comments:

Post a Comment