Friday, February 18, 2011

On to new things!

Now that we have perfected sourdough.... (third time's a charm! the bread bible starter + the betty crocker recipe + letting it rise way longer than expected = really, really yummy)

I need some new recipes to try for Tasty Tuesdays - I need to get out of breadland and into dessertville! Or just anything besides bread...

Here's how:
Email a favorite recipe to thefloatingviolin@gmail.com.
It MUST be a favorite recipe - something you have tried before and know it works for sure!
Include TT in the title of your email so I know it's a recipe for my Tasty Tuesday!
Let me know how you'd like to be credited (I use initials, so tell me those, and also if you have a blog you'd like me to link to!)
To be eligible, you must be a follower of this blog or a blood relative.

Ready, go!

PS. No, seriously. Email me recipes.

No comments:

Post a Comment