Saturday, January 8, 2011

New Year, Blog.

Monday will be the start of the second half of my String Instrument Repair program. I am so excited to get back to Nashville and start working, and just be out of school finally, I wish I could just fast forward the next 6 months. But, I have a lot to do. I have to go skiing before I return south! I have to pull my show audition together while I am in Minnesota, because I have good musicians here. Oh, and I guess I should mention finishing up the repair program. :) It's going to be a busy next 6 months, but it should be good.

I started this blog as a travel blog, and I haven't traveled anywhere interesting since July, except for the occasional car trouble/blizzard/boring times through Iowa. I don't know what to write about when I'm not travelling. The every day life is not that exciting:
"Dear Blog. 
Today, I came home from school, 
ate some cheese on triscuits, 
and sat on facebook. 
Then I played some Bach 
and went to bed."
 x365

But, I'm looking for new ways to keep people caring about my life, such as FBIHD, or my new installment coming soon, Tasty Tuesday! I'll also keep my Luthier Blog updated with new things I'm doing in school! 
And I promise that, come summer and fall, I will be doing a lot more travelling, so you will have neat things to read about. 

That's all. 

3 comments:

  1. hooray for tasty tuesday! :-)

    enjoyed talking with you yesterday! I hope you have a good monday.

    love

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is not true. You traveled to Upstate New York in October.

    ReplyDelete